Friday, August 20, 2010

Date Night



Tonight will be our first date night since we moved to Virginia. To say that I am excited would be a bit of understatement. I am not entirely sure what we are going to do but does it really matter? ha ha Right after we got married Jeremy and I read the Five Love Languages. It has really helped us understand how we receive and return love.  We discerned that his love language was acts of service and mine was quality time. So for me a date night is like some serious quality time. I think we will probably just head out for some good food and conversation.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Reta. Welcome to the blogging world! My boyfriend is in the Army and deploying to Afghanistan very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lacey! Glad to meet you! We are prior service Army. :) It is a crazy life loving someone in the military but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! And I agree completely. :)

    ReplyDelete