Friday, September 24, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #14

 Join us over at Wife of A Sailor

This week’s questions are:
What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your 
experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad)


Hmm....Being a military spouse has definitely strengthened my patience and my faith. It is a challenge but a good one.

What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from ‘Tis the Life of the Army Wife)


My favorite vacation spot would be the mountains...I love the serenity of being outdoors. However, my favorite vacation would have to be a cruise my hubby and I went on. It is so nice to have everything taken care of and not have to worry about where you will eat etc...
 
If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue)
 This is a hard one. At times I love chik fil'a but right now I am kind of tired of it. I eat there a lot with my two year old because of the play area. So instead I am going to have to go with Freebirds which is a Texas burrito place much like Moe's Southwest. Freebirds is sooo good. Spinach tortillas filled with all sorts of fresh ingredients. Yumm!

Where did you go on your honeymoon?  (from Pennies from Heaven)

Our honeymoon was three days long and we spent it in Orlando which is where we are from. ;) It was 2001 and J had to report for duty so we needed to squeeze one in quick. We later went on a cruise.
 
If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm)
If I could have any job it would either be a boutique owner, interior designer, or something else fun and creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment