Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Back!

We started labor day off early this morning. My husband had to make a hand off with the duty phone by eight thirty so we decided we would all go with him so we could do some shopping afterwords for grilling festivities. I needed coffee though so I made a request to stop at the ye ol'starbucks and to my delight the fall favorites are here! I love pumpkin spice lattes. I am also in love with peppermint mochas and the ocassional eggnog latte too. For much of the year I can tame the starbucks drive through routine but during the fall and winter my car is on autopilot and somehow just ends up there. ;) The rest of the day was great. We spent it at the beach with friends and ended with a cookout. I will try and post pics soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fall favorites too, Reta. Looks like I was up in your area over Labor Day as well. VA is a nice area of the country.

    ReplyDelete