Friday, January 7, 2011

The Count Down to Baby and a Few Resolutions

I can hardly believe that we have less than 6 weeks till the lil' man will be here. This pregnancy has just flown by. I can't wait to meet this sweet boy. I can wait however for how he is getting here. I am scheduled to have repeat c-section which is making me nervous. So if you think about it pray for me. With Mimi, I had complete peace when they said that's it...we are doing the c-section. Thank God, I just got the epidural because otherwise they would have had to knock me out completely.  God was with me that day for sure and I am so thankful. I just pray that I would have the same sense of peace this time around. Also...several friends have said that the second time around is easier recovery wise. So I will take that for some encouragement.

Once he does get here and we get settled into a new routine and lifestyle, I have some resolutions to put in place. I really want to get healthy this year. So I am jumping back on my tried and true weight watchers and have plans to start running again once I am healed. Will definitely start with the walking once I get the ok from the doctor. The whole running thing will probably take a while to start but I am still looking forward to it. ( I have dreams of running in 8k in September) I also need to return to seeing the Chiropractor. Anyone know if tricare covers that? I am thinking they don't but will look into it. What have you resolved to do this year?

1 comment:

  1. That's SO exciting that your little guy will be here soon :-) Nothing is more precious than a new born baby!!

    I'm excited for you to run an 8K!! I wish I could do something like that someday!!!

    ReplyDelete