Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cough, Cough, Cough and 4 weeks to go.

Only 4 weeks till our lil' man arrives. I can hardly believe it. I am almost ready in terms of having everything organized. In other news I keep getting a reoccurring infection...I went to the doctor yesterday and the put me on an antibiotic. I hope this one will knock it out and keep it gone. I am pretty sure that once the baby gets here I won't have any more issues with this type of infection.

As I sit here typing...I am listening to the lovely sound of cough, cough, cough from my lovely daughter. I don't know what it is but every 6 weeks or so we end up with this runny nose and cough. I think it may be allergy related but it throws our nap times into a whirlwind. Really hard to nap if you can't stop coughing. Praying it goes away soon!

This past Friday I had the chance to get together with some of my mops ladies to celebrate a birthday. It was so much fun and just what I needed. I have also started going to a mom's bible study and that has been a lot of fun too. If you are not familiar with mops and are a mom with young kids check it out. I love it and highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment