Friday, September 10, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #2

Please Join us over at Wife of a Sailor

It is that time again. It is Friday and time for some MilSpouse fill in. So here goes.... :)


1. Do you set goals for yourself during deployment?  What are some of them? (from Military Mommy)
 Yes, last time Jeremy was deployed I really focused on exercising and losing a few pounds. I accomplished those goals and was the fittest I have ever been. Now I just need to do it again. Maybe once baby # 2 is here I will get back on that road.

2. What would you say to someone dating a military guy or gal? (from Mothering Off the Cuff)

I guess I would say know what you want and be flexible. If you love this person then its worth it but you have to be able to stand on your own. Be good about developing your own identity and interests. When they leave you will miss them desperately but if you have developed you outside of your spouse it won't seem like your whole world is coming apart.

3. If you have children, how do you prepare them to move to a new place? (from The Random Ramblings of A Household 6)
Well we just moved but Mimi is only 2 so it wasn't really hard this time. When she is older I am thinking we will prepare by talking about it, perhaps reading some books about it, and talking about all the fun things to do where we are going next.
 
4. Name one hobby that gets you through alone time. (from My Sailor’s Mistress)
Okay, I am going with Fellowship....I love being with other women so this is one of my hobby's if you can call it that, whether it is talking on the phone, sharing coffee, or a play date these are the times that get me through the week :)

5. What’s the one food you don’t ever get tired of? (from That Army Wife Life)
Hmmm....as of late I would have to say guacamole and any type of mexican food. Oh how I miss brisket tacos...


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. thank you for your kind and encouraging words you posted on my blog (Reflections of a Navy Wife). I do live in Virginia if you have an suggestions for me regarding my daughter. We are looking at Daycare's that are also pre-schools. Any advice is helpful. Thank you. Here is my email: amaier246@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing Laina! I will email you. :)

    ReplyDelete