Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of School

Today Mimi started her first day of preschool in the 2s class. She looked so cute this morning. She even wore her backpack and carried her lunch box all the way to the classroom. When I came to pick her up the first thing she did was show me her hand stamp that she received for doing a good job. Needless to say I think she had a great time. She fell asleep on the way home too, yay! I brought her inside and changed her diaper so she could sleep peacefully. Note to self don't do that again. It woke her up and then she didn't want to sleep. So for the last fifteen minutes she has been talking to herself in bed. Oh wait...she may have finally fallen asleep. Whew! Thursday I will change her before we leave the school so if she falls asleep all I have to do is put her in her bed.  I leave you with our first day of school pic we took this morning on our way out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment