Monday, November 22, 2010

An Attitude of Gratitude

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is only three days away? Wow, Where has November gone? We here are looking forward to a day spent with great people and great food. I am set to make a carrot cake cheesecake and sweet potato casserole. One of the things I like most about Thanksgiving is the opportunity to reflect on the things I have to be grateful for.  I have so many things to be grateful for so I thought I would do it in list and picture format.

I am so grateful for my wonderful family. I am very blessed to have a loving husband, beautiful daughter,  and forthcoming baby boy. Thank you Lord for giving me the opportunity to love and be loved by such amazing people.



Not only am I thankful for my little family, I am also thankful for my siblings, parents, and extended family. Not everyone is blessed with parents who love and support them but I am and that fact does not go unnoticed.  Thankful that as a family we can be there for each other when the road gets tough. Love you all.



I am grateful for great friends! Where would we be without the love and support of our closest friends? There would be a void left in our hearts that is for sure. I have been fortunate to have some very dear friends both near and far.  I am so thankful for all of them and miss many of them dearly.

Okay so I have so many friends that I truly love and am so thankful for...but I need more pictures! I need to get better at using my camera. Love to you all...
I have so much more to write but think I will save it for part two. Should be coming in the next day or or so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment