Monday, August 30, 2010

Bedroom After

Our bedroom is coming together. The paint is done. The curtains are up and the furniture is in. Now all that is left is accessorizing with lamps and wall art. I am finally starting to feel like the house is really ours and not the previous owners. We are still working on the living room and dining room. I will post pics of that when it is done which will hopefully be in the next couple of weeks.

 In other news, Mimi is adjusting well to her big girl bed. Last night was her second night with no getting out or falling out of bed. We will see how today at nap time goes. Saturday is the kickoff for college football season! Yay, I have been waiting for this for months. I did get some relief last night when I was able to watch Tebow play for the Broncos. I am also excited because things are starting back again. Bible studies, women's groups etc...Moving to a new place in the summer is hard. Not a lot is going on so it is difficult to meet new people.  I am hoping with these new outlets I can begin developing some new and much needed friendships.  Below are the pics of our bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment